A little recap of the last few moments in 2006. Spent a nice quiet Christmas Eve at my aunts’ house. No friends, no buddies and no celebrations for both Christmas and NY eve. All I had was my SEP project and Guildwars.
I was coding seriously during the holidays but only to find out that I cant use it at the end. Bahaha... Not really a waste as I kind of enjoyed the process. But nonetheless, it is back to square one for me.
Occasionally, I log on to GWs and find my guildmates for a chat. The silly chats and topics are always cheers me up and are stress-relievers. We had a post Christmas guild outing and we caught “The night in the museum”. That is a lama show. If u cant laugh in the show, u are not a lama. Oh! It is the first time I see my little guildling on the outing. 14yr old boy with such a cute face. On NY night, we went for a 3hr mission. That really rocks but it gave after effects of stoning the next whole day.
***
It is a new year! And we need new new year resolutions don’t we.
1. complete my studies I can only think of my degree at the moment. Really cant think of anything else. 2. my health Got this from my sis. And also mum cause she keep complaining that I should move my butt outside of the house. 3. make something nice to eat Yeah, I got my oven already! Tried a few different recipes but results are not wonderful yet. I will try hard!
PS: Yup, finding a gf is not in my resolution. Let me say, "wait for yuan fen ba"
NAME: Miyuki the simple boi DOB: A January Capricorn Baby BLOG DOB: 17th November 2004 LOCATION: The forgotten palace INTEREST: simple stuff HOBBIES: Plastic Model Making, Mahjong w/o stakes Fav Tv show: Mtv Channel, Pimp my ride!!!, Survivor Guatemala!, Da Chang Jin OCCUPATION: FT student, PT lier Fav Quote: Efficiency is intelligent laziness! MSN: asuka76@hotmail.com Friendster: asuka76@hotmail.com Mood: