1. Should a person be dependent on others or be independent? A person I know, he will always ask people around him for help. From big things to small, he will ask everyone and anyone.
2. Should you always help people? ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
Didn’t want to write anymore. I just remembered a friend’s advise to me today.
You seem in deep thoughts. Don’t think so much le, just go do your project.
I shouldn’t be thinking of so much useless stuff..
***
Today have a small talk with my friends about the mmorpg we are playing.
My favourites now 1. Guildwars 2. Pangya(though I didn’t play it as I didn’t have a macro for it)
Felt kind of sad when I heard them passing bad comments about Guildwars. They commented that Guildwars is very linear.
I have always regard Guildwars different from other mmo. Cause it requires serious strategizing about how u set up your character. And this is proven by the fact that there aren’t any little brats in town screaming and yakking. (little brats are know for only irritating people, self centered and cannot think) I shall not defend Guildwars further as it will only make me into one of the little brats. The game can speak for itself.
I really have to thank my humble little guild for providing me all the fun in the gameplay. I do not really know why I am landed as the guild leader but its fun. Hmmm... I think I shall blog an entry about my guild next time. Hahaha...
NAME: Miyuki the simple boi DOB: A January Capricorn Baby BLOG DOB: 17th November 2004 LOCATION: The forgotten palace INTEREST: simple stuff HOBBIES: Plastic Model Making, Mahjong w/o stakes Fav Tv show: Mtv Channel, Pimp my ride!!!, Survivor Guatemala!, Da Chang Jin OCCUPATION: FT student, PT lier Fav Quote: Efficiency is intelligent laziness! MSN: asuka76@hotmail.com Friendster: asuka76@hotmail.com Mood: