Today, I went for my ISP project meeting. It’s an informal meeting. A ‘get to know my supervisor’ session. Was there early for the meeting.
During the meeting, a certain point of time the class was silence. So I posted a question. A very dumb question. My question was, “I do not know what the chaos report is talking about.” I was replied with, “Tell me what you know from the chaos report first?”
I was stunned. Why I stunned? I am supposed to read up the article first before I asked such a question. But I haven’t read it! Little angels started flying around my ears, chanting, “What have you been doing~~ What have you been doing~~”
What have I been doing the past few days? I rotted at home because I am relieved. I spent hours talking to a couple of my unfortunate friends who needed an extra year to clear the degree. Over the phone, a cup of coffee or dinner, I had all done it.
Asked if it is worthwhile spending the time talking to my friends then doing my project? My answer is yes. Though it will cause me to lag in my project, I feel the little time I spent on my friends is more important. The little lag in report can be gotten back with a little hard work. (>.<) I can’t change their results, but I can certainly lend them my ears. Simple stuff that some people will never come to understand. =)
NAME: Miyuki the simple boi DOB: A January Capricorn Baby BLOG DOB: 17th November 2004 LOCATION: The forgotten palace INTEREST: simple stuff HOBBIES: Plastic Model Making, Mahjong w/o stakes Fav Tv show: Mtv Channel, Pimp my ride!!!, Survivor Guatemala!, Da Chang Jin OCCUPATION: FT student, PT lier Fav Quote: Efficiency is intelligent laziness! MSN: asuka76@hotmail.com Friendster: asuka76@hotmail.com Mood: