He is not a decision maker cause he feels that by showing compliance and the "I'm ok with anything" will make him looks easy going with people. He likes to show neutrality by not taking sides when in a dispute and sits on the fence thinking that will make him look a fair person. When asked if he wants to come out, his reply will be, "I'm fine, ask the others lor." He trys to portray a Mr nice guy image in front of the public.
What do i think of him? Irritating. When I need to make decisions, he gives me a "I'm ok with anything." It is neither a yes or a no. So how am i make a decision? When in small dispute of simple "majority wins" situation, he starts sitting on the fence creating a third group making a greater headache for people. Finally, "I'm fine, ask the others lor" does not means that it is a comfirmation but rather still a pending. My feel, being neutral is valuable, but depends on time and place. Put yourself in the shoes of others if you really feel for them.
NAME: Miyuki the simple boi DOB: A January Capricorn Baby BLOG DOB: 17th November 2004 LOCATION: The forgotten palace INTEREST: simple stuff HOBBIES: Plastic Model Making, Mahjong w/o stakes Fav Tv show: Mtv Channel, Pimp my ride!!!, Survivor Guatemala!, Da Chang Jin OCCUPATION: FT student, PT lier Fav Quote: Efficiency is intelligent laziness! MSN: asuka76@hotmail.com Friendster: asuka76@hotmail.com Mood: