Been a while since I last blog or even stayed online for long. Anyway, doubt anyone noticed this unimportant boy’s existence.
While surfing reading blogs, I remembered this person.
This person is an odd ball. *calling him an odd ball is being very very polite* When he is around guys, he will retain his silence and hangs the "do not come near me" sign on him. When you try to be friendly to him, he returns you with a cold hard painful stare.
But in front of girls, he will start sprouting his crap, showing off his vast "knowledge", trying to get hold of every single girl's attention even when he only got one mouth. He will wrap all the girls' attention to him and himself only. He will give that friendly approachable look to girls only.
Through some info collecting, I found that girls actually look up to him. But for the boys, ten out of ten gave him a thumb down accompanied with some unmentionable words.
Why people like to behave to the extreme? Well, maybe I am one of the extremist myself, just that I do not realize it? Or do I? Haha
NAME: Miyuki the simple boi DOB: A January Capricorn Baby BLOG DOB: 17th November 2004 LOCATION: The forgotten palace INTEREST: simple stuff HOBBIES: Plastic Model Making, Mahjong w/o stakes Fav Tv show: Mtv Channel, Pimp my ride!!!, Survivor Guatemala!, Da Chang Jin OCCUPATION: FT student, PT lier Fav Quote: Efficiency is intelligent laziness! MSN: asuka76@hotmail.com Friendster: asuka76@hotmail.com Mood: