Just finished a program that my buddy recommended to me. Title, Rides.
He described to me how superb the show was and says it is a must watch. He wants me to have a peak. But after I had watched it twice, it did not really trigger any of my likings to that show.
Rides. The first show I watched. It is about creating of a prototype for Ford Mustang. I got to say, it did caught my attention. Cause all the inspiration and creativity of the designer, it is absorbing. But the second show was a disaster. It shows how they make the cars used in big blockbuster movies. So all the nice car you get to see in the movies are not actually the original model, but fiberglass copied casing with some sucky metal framework in the bottom. *Hak, thanks for asking us to buy the original.*
On the whole, it is not really my cup of tea. Will watch when I happen to turn on the TV on the specific time slot. :) Hey~~ I am more of a modification person, having the one and only one in the world. Haha...
NAME: Miyuki the simple boi DOB: A January Capricorn Baby BLOG DOB: 17th November 2004 LOCATION: The forgotten palace INTEREST: simple stuff HOBBIES: Plastic Model Making, Mahjong w/o stakes Fav Tv show: Mtv Channel, Pimp my ride!!!, Survivor Guatemala!, Da Chang Jin OCCUPATION: FT student, PT lier Fav Quote: Efficiency is intelligent laziness! MSN: asuka76@hotmail.com Friendster: asuka76@hotmail.com Mood: