Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Frustration at its best.

Usually when we do things, we are attached with constrains and decisions to make. It is always a neither here or there. Though pulling hair may release some frustration for some, but it does not help in the problem solving.

So is comes down to what is your main agenda for all the work you are putting into. But often my views are different from yours and that is why conflicts happen. Even if I understood your views, it does not make my problems and constrains go away. Why are people so blinded with their own views that they do not see what others are going through? What may seem a nothing to you could be a hell of a problem to me.

Quoted from an article i read
Put Yourself In Other People's Shoes

We are quick to judge other people through their actions. That's normal, and it comes with our membership in the society of humans.

When a driver cuts and overtakes us in the highway, we think he's of subnormal intelligence and wish he'd end up in a crash. When a pedestrian brushes our side as she passes by, we curse her with names for private body parts. When politicians speak of views we disagree with, we tell them to go to that fiery place of everlasting torment for the damned.

Our gut reaction is to condemn others who don't conform to our values and norms. We stay away from people who do things differently because not only are they "weird," they're also altogether wrong, or seriously misguided. We are quick to say they should do as we do or suffer the consequences.


Well... what if people coming to me saying that they understand yet they still kept their index finger straight between my eyes. Adding oil to fire? I can only say that all they understood was NOTHING. I am not saying that I the right one, but pointing all the problem at me only shows their ignorance to what had happened only.

Sometimes I think if I am the breed that does not cannot say what my heart thinks. I will answer when people ask me a shady area. But if they choose to judge me first and want me to clear myself later, I do not think I will ever do that. I am not a vocal person and I usually do not answer people their question fully. Since you already judged me, I do not think I have the ability to correct anything you had judged on me.

Should I feel hurt? I do not know.

Well... I would like to thank Jasmine and Jerlene again for all the help they provided in making ML's present. Nothing would have happened without the two of you.




Miyuki leaving skool at 1:15 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

***



JuZ A SiMpLe BoI


NAME:
Miyuki the simple boi
DOB:
A January Capricorn Baby
BLOG DOB:
17th November 2004
LOCATION:
The forgotten palace
INTEREST:
simple stuff
HOBBIES:
Plastic Model Making, Mahjong w/o stakes
Fav Tv show:
Mtv Channel, Pimp my ride!!!, Survivor Guatemala!, Da Chang Jin
OCCUPATION:
FT student, PT lier
Fav Quote:
Efficiency is intelligent laziness!
MSN:
asuka76@hotmail.com
Friendster:
asuka76@hotmail.com
Mood:


SCCCRREEAAMM

HERE!!!






Past To Remember

  • My 25th Birthday!
  • Unconscious Incompetance
  • The Phone Saga


  • Past Year Papers
  • 2004 November
  • 2004 December
  • 2005 January
  • 2005 February
  • 2005 March
  • 2005 April
  • 2005 May
  • 2005 June
  • 2005 July
  • 2005 August
  • 2005 September
  • 2005 October
  • 2005 November
  • 2005 December
  • 2006 January
  • 2006 February
  • 2006 March
  • 2006 April
  • 2006 May
  • 2006 June
  • 2006 July
  • 2006 Augest
  • 2006 September
  • 2006 October
  • 2006 November


  • Friends
    @shpixie aka. chicky cousin
    Jasmine
    Jerlene
    Larry aka my double
    Lynette
    RX the Gorilla
    Teo Henserm-story of a yandao
    w3n.d33
    XinLin

    Nice links
    Seasport Club!
    Seasports Club Forum
    My Diving Instructor
    Uncle Allan @ Onescuba


    How i spend my hours
    Orisinal: Morning Sunshine
    Nanaca Crash
    notpron
    Street of Fire

    Fotos
    underconstruction


    blogger for engine.
    blogskins for the skins.

    No of clicks on
    my bloggie



    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com