Friday, November 11, 2005

The Car and The Woman

Think it is in the army, when my interest in cars was planted and started to dwell inside of me till the very minute I take my breath now. From the fastest to the most beautiful, my term of a favorite ride had been ever changing.

But some how, one car kept its first position all along. The hatchback Honda Civic. A lot of people call it the Ah Beng car, but I just cant take my eyes off it when I walk pass one. ~Ah! Drifted away from my topic... Haha... see its charm now? Just thinking of it can make me sidetrack...

Topic of the day, Car and Woman... Car will be what most people would call, the man's toy. When I was young, I got this little toy car that I would push around the whole living room all day long without feeling bored. And with the lips tight, I would blow to make tat "BRrrrrRRrrrr" sound to imitate to be a Ferrari. Boy... Those were the days...

Now that I had grown up, not only had my size increased. My desire had also grown. And that is why the little toy car needs to be changed to a big mean machine that tears the roads. Haha... Don’t worry, I am a very safety driver.

Enough with the car and on with the woman. *smirk* When we were younger, don't you always wanted a playmate? Cause when you got tired of "BRrrrRRrrring" someone can take over you for a moment. Haha... I just wanted to say that playing alone was not fun.

When we are older, playing alone is still not fun. Therefore the woman comes into picture. Yeah, woman. No males please. Think it is a fact that no guys will share their toys with another guy unless he is a homo. Hey come on, imaging you cruising the highways in your BMW convertible. The golden rays of the sunset shines on you and the wind runs through your hair. And you turned your head and just to find out that governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger is sitting beside you. Not very romantic huh?

I didn't end this entry with what I originally thought of. Cause it is too mushy and I cant bare to type it out. Haha... Therefore please use your imagination and I believe the ending will be a very beautiful one.

Serious! I am looking at the car! Not the girl!


Miyuki leaving skool at 1:24 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

***



JuZ A SiMpLe BoI


NAME:
Miyuki the simple boi
DOB:
A January Capricorn Baby
BLOG DOB:
17th November 2004
LOCATION:
The forgotten palace
INTEREST:
simple stuff
HOBBIES:
Plastic Model Making, Mahjong w/o stakes
Fav Tv show:
Mtv Channel, Pimp my ride!!!, Survivor Guatemala!, Da Chang Jin
OCCUPATION:
FT student, PT lier
Fav Quote:
Efficiency is intelligent laziness!
MSN:
asuka76@hotmail.com
Friendster:
asuka76@hotmail.com
Mood:


SCCCRREEAAMM

HERE!!!






Past To Remember

  • My 25th Birthday!
  • Unconscious Incompetance
  • The Phone Saga


  • Past Year Papers
  • 2004 November
  • 2004 December
  • 2005 January
  • 2005 February
  • 2005 March
  • 2005 April
  • 2005 May
  • 2005 June
  • 2005 July
  • 2005 August
  • 2005 September
  • 2005 October
  • 2005 November
  • 2005 December
  • 2006 January
  • 2006 February
  • 2006 March
  • 2006 April
  • 2006 May
  • 2006 June
  • 2006 July
  • 2006 Augest
  • 2006 September
  • 2006 October
  • 2006 November


  • Friends
    @shpixie aka. chicky cousin
    Jasmine
    Jerlene
    Larry aka my double
    Lynette
    RX the Gorilla
    Teo Henserm-story of a yandao
    w3n.d33
    XinLin

    Nice links
    Seasport Club!
    Seasports Club Forum
    My Diving Instructor
    Uncle Allan @ Onescuba


    How i spend my hours
    Orisinal: Morning Sunshine
    Nanaca Crash
    notpron
    Street of Fire

    Fotos
    underconstruction


    blogger for engine.
    blogskins for the skins.

    No of clicks on
    my bloggie



    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com