Definition A web log. A shared on-line journal where people can post diary entries about their personal experiences and hobbies.
A lecturer brought up this issue on blogging. He first present a blog as an online version of a diary. His arguments, A diary is a place where you write your inner thoughts and feelings. It is suppose to be personal and for you only. If it goes online for everyone to read, it is no longer a diary. He furthers the topic by saying that people misuse blogging nowadays. A diary had become a some sort of a message board for passing messages to other people.
I kind of agree the second argument he brought up. In my younger years, I hate writing diary. Because I never know what to keep in this suppose to be intimate book. But blogging had become so enjoyable for me now. There is so much I can do with my blog, there is no limits to what I can do on it. It started off as a simple page, but now evolved into a station I can just leave it opened to enjoy the music and keep all my favorite links there. I love writing crap on my blog with my lousy English. And most of all, I got people to share it with! *At least I think there is.*
Overall, I would argue that blog have changed its definition from when it first kicked off. Be it good or bad, blogs seems to have integrated into part of my life. Haha...
NAME: Miyuki the simple boi DOB: A January Capricorn Baby BLOG DOB: 17th November 2004 LOCATION: The forgotten palace INTEREST: simple stuff HOBBIES: Plastic Model Making, Mahjong w/o stakes Fav Tv show: Mtv Channel, Pimp my ride!!!, Survivor Guatemala!, Da Chang Jin OCCUPATION: FT student, PT lier Fav Quote: Efficiency is intelligent laziness! MSN: asuka76@hotmail.com Friendster: asuka76@hotmail.com Mood: