Sunday, October 09, 2005
1. Honestly, where u at? In front of my com 2. Honestly, what's on your mind? Lotsa of things! Where do you wan me to start? 3. Honestly, who are you chatting with when u r online? Now? Now, I wait for people to hit me. 4. Honestly, what is it that you REALLY should be doing right now? My model! 5. Honestly, have you brushed your teeth today? Liew... wat kinda qus is this. OF COUSE LAR! 6. Honestly, are you a good friend? Well, I think I am. 7. Honestly, do you really think going to school is all that important? Socially, it is. Personally, it is just abt 50% I think. 8. Honestly, what are your dreams about mostly? I dun really remember them. Except for one special one. 9. Are you HONESTLY single? Yes. HONESTLY! 10. Honestly, what are you happy about right now? I am happy to be born in my family. 11. Honestly, what are you so sad about right now? Sad tat there still so much things I wan to do, yet I only had limited time. 12. Honestly, how old are you now? 24 lar. 13. Honestly, who are you missing? The ONE person. 14. Honestly, have you ever stole something? Once but I really regretted it. 15. Honestly, what song are you listening to right now ? Yanzi’s Hey Judy 16. Honestly, who do you want to meet at this very moment? Now? No one! I just wan to sleep. 17. Honestly, where do you like to be kissed? Erh? Can choose where I wan to be kissed one ah? 18. Honestly, do you like/love someone right now? Yes. 19. Honestly, do you hate someone right now? Myself for doing silly things to my loved ones. 20. Honestly, who do you wanna hug right now? Anyone! Hahaha... 21. Honestly, are you bored? No, cause too many things lined up to let me feel bored. 22. Honestly, who do you wanna slap right now? Do you know how many skin cells are killed with a slap? Both you and the one being slapped! 23. Honestly, have you answered all the questions? I think I had.
Miyuki leaving skool at 12:04 am
Comment
0 Comments:
***