My mum is learning English! Well that is something nice and I encourage her too, but there is a problem. When ever she encounters any problem, she will approach me more than my two other siblings. Why???
You see, this is our story. My sister is majored English in her university years. Although she did not become a teacher that we though she would, her language is still a zillion times more powerful than me!
Next is my younger brother. RI and RJC are few of the top schools in Singapore right? Oh, my brother happens to come from there. They produce the English speaking scholars dont they.
Finally me. C6. Need any more explanation?
But why? Why my mum approaches me with her exercise book with those questions that I really dislike seeing when I was in my primary school days. Maybe it is because I like to mischief around when she asks the question. Half answering her, half making having fun. I even translate in hokkien for her. Haha..
Example: Explanation of when to insert 's' behind a verb. Blue words are conversed in hokkien. S look like snake. They. A lot of people. Snake see scared. So disappear. He/she. One person. Snake not scared. So come out.
Speaking of the devil, she comes to me with the question again. What is the meaning of prospects? Almost at an instant, I started typing it on my words and pressed shift F7. Haha... I have become so dependent on technology.
Though i do not really like the explaination part, i really like the other making fun part. It can be fun teaching your mum English. Try it. XD
NAME: Miyuki the simple boi DOB: A January Capricorn Baby BLOG DOB: 17th November 2004 LOCATION: The forgotten palace INTEREST: simple stuff HOBBIES: Plastic Model Making, Mahjong w/o stakes Fav Tv show: Mtv Channel, Pimp my ride!!!, Survivor Guatemala!, Da Chang Jin OCCUPATION: FT student, PT lier Fav Quote: Efficiency is intelligent laziness! MSN: asuka76@hotmail.com Friendster: asuka76@hotmail.com Mood: