It is a little coffee session after work. 4 of us in a table. Vincent started talking. Cannot really remember what he is taking about cause my concentration was somewhere else. But one thing I know, is that he is suaning me.
I cannot be bothered. Till Joseph commented on what Vincent was saying. He stopped Vincent from saying anymore and said,
"Dun suan Min Jie too much hor. If he starts suaning back, it will be yi zhen jian xie one hor."
My eye brown rose. Vincent has not known me for as long as Joseph. But I was surprised that such a comment was made of me. Should I be proud or should I be ashamed?
Yi Zhen Jian Xie. Translated in English will be, once the sword is out, it will see red. Or something like that lar. This reminds me of the ferocious Gurkars. Haha. I did not know I portray such an image in people.
One thing about Miyuki, I do not do that to all the people out there. To advance to that level, I must have been very comfortable with Joseph around. I did not even notice it myself. One more name in my very limited space notebook of my ah ka jiz. Haha.. Seems like friendships crawl in and out of my life without even telling me.
NAME: Miyuki the simple boi DOB: A January Capricorn Baby BLOG DOB: 17th November 2004 LOCATION: The forgotten palace INTEREST: simple stuff HOBBIES: Plastic Model Making, Mahjong w/o stakes Fav Tv show: Mtv Channel, Pimp my ride!!!, Survivor Guatemala!, Da Chang Jin OCCUPATION: FT student, PT lier Fav Quote: Efficiency is intelligent laziness! MSN: asuka76@hotmail.com Friendster: asuka76@hotmail.com Mood: