It is 11pm+. I just reach home from my aunt place. Lucky me, I found myself a parking lot just the minute I enter the carpark. Happily I reversed my car into the lot. While doing so, I noticed something unusual about the car beside me. The side mirror was badly trashed. Feeling uncomfortable, I drove out and park at another lot.
I took a glance at the damaged car on the way back to my place. I noticed both side mirrors trashed. Car plate being thorn out, folded and ditched at the side. The radio antenna was bended into a few segments. I thought I saw blood stains on the side of the car, but my bro denies it. But one good thing about the whole thing, it is jus a Kia. *Oops*
As a good citizen *blink blink*, I got to do my part in withholding the peace in my neighborhood. I picked up the phone and dail the NPP number and ask them to come and investigate.
At around 12, I can see some police officers shinning torches into that badly beaten up car. Thumbs up, officers. I feel safe at the attitudes of these officers.
It is 1:30 now. I look out of the door. I still see the patrol car there... All of a sudden, I felt sorry to make that call.
NAME: Miyuki the simple boi DOB: A January Capricorn Baby BLOG DOB: 17th November 2004 LOCATION: The forgotten palace INTEREST: simple stuff HOBBIES: Plastic Model Making, Mahjong w/o stakes Fav Tv show: Mtv Channel, Pimp my ride!!!, Survivor Guatemala!, Da Chang Jin OCCUPATION: FT student, PT lier Fav Quote: Efficiency is intelligent laziness! MSN: asuka76@hotmail.com Friendster: asuka76@hotmail.com Mood: