Every night I find it s so hard to sleep Cause I keep thinking of you And these feelings run deep Oh baby Itry to hide All these feelings for you I keep them battled inside I don t know what else to do So I cry and nobody hears me I cry,it s my only solution I cry,to all this confusion I cry, with all of my heart I cry…
Sometimes I wonder In the blink of my eye Would you be willing to love me Would you give it a try I don t know how else to show you That our love could be real I d be eternally faithfull Forever I d feel So I cry and nobody hears me I cry,it s my only solution I cry,to all this confusion I cry, with all of my heart I cry…
No one can tell me that I may be wrong Cause I know in my heart This feeling s still burning strong Can t get you out of my head Can t get you out of my heart Can t get you out of my life No matter if we re apart So I cry and nobody hears me I cry,it s my only solution I cry,to all this confusion I cry, with all of my heart I cry…
And nobody hears me I cry,it s my only solution I cry,to all this confusion I cry, with all of my heart I cry…
NAME: Miyuki the simple boi DOB: A January Capricorn Baby BLOG DOB: 17th November 2004 LOCATION: The forgotten palace INTEREST: simple stuff HOBBIES: Plastic Model Making, Mahjong w/o stakes Fav Tv show: Mtv Channel, Pimp my ride!!!, Survivor Guatemala!, Da Chang Jin OCCUPATION: FT student, PT lier Fav Quote: Efficiency is intelligent laziness! MSN: asuka76@hotmail.com Friendster: asuka76@hotmail.com Mood: