Did I got shorter with my temper or the world is filling up with people that is out to irritate me?
Just got back from my IBM lecture, Nageb dragged for an extra hour. I did a correct choice to put him as my last revision lecture. Foresee that I will get lost somewhere with self studying and needed someone to show me some light just before the exam. All his, "U ang kong kias", "I gona eat you up" and "dirty old man" somehow got me back to track I guess. Last lap of this race. Though stress is still not building up (I wonder why, maybe lost touch with the examination world) I know I have to focus.
A word of encouragement to my friends? Hmmm... I am not good at this type of things. But I will squeeze one out for u all specially.
*Censored, this part is removed by the owner* Nothing obscene just not auspicious, so decided to remove it. :D
K back to the title. Will make it short and sweet. When I stepped into my house from school. Instantaneously the phone rang. I picked up.
NAME: Miyuki the simple boi DOB: A January Capricorn Baby BLOG DOB: 17th November 2004 LOCATION: The forgotten palace INTEREST: simple stuff HOBBIES: Plastic Model Making, Mahjong w/o stakes Fav Tv show: Mtv Channel, Pimp my ride!!!, Survivor Guatemala!, Da Chang Jin OCCUPATION: FT student, PT lier Fav Quote: Efficiency is intelligent laziness! MSN: asuka76@hotmail.com Friendster: asuka76@hotmail.com Mood: