Just back from NUS prata with my NS clique. This is what I call supper manz!!! Larry!! PLEASE READ THIS! 3AM!! Heehee. Met up with Lee and fatty. Lee just got back from Taiwan for a break. He flying back in a few days time.
"Lee~, got tou chi over there a not?". The reply was, "For me to know and you to find out, hahaha"
Don't get me wrong. Lee is just playful in nature but I trust him as a family man. Haha, no needs to advertise him anyway, his wife is waiting at home for him le...
This is the first time I got this kind of feeling. Eating the delicious food in front of you, at the same time looking at your car. Keeping a lookout for any police that might be out there to get your car plate. Haha. The thrill is better than a horror movie sia! I never understood how my dad felt when we drop for a snack at a coffee shop. I finally understood this cat and mouse game. It rox!!! I give it a ten stars! Must try!!!
After the prata, we went to hide ourselves in the smoky billiard center. Fatty gave me one of his personal cue stick!! Aw~~~ felt like hugging him sia! Been saving up to get one myself. A below average cue will easily cost a blue note. And he just gave me his without a blink. Must be my lucky day.
It was one great supper and hell lot of fun!
Larry. I think our supper that night was fun and the food is good. But just one thing. The timing!!! Where got supper at ten one... Gail Ronald and RX!!! We do this again some day. At a later time slot! Heehee~~
NAME: Miyuki the simple boi DOB: A January Capricorn Baby BLOG DOB: 17th November 2004 LOCATION: The forgotten palace INTEREST: simple stuff HOBBIES: Plastic Model Making, Mahjong w/o stakes Fav Tv show: Mtv Channel, Pimp my ride!!!, Survivor Guatemala!, Da Chang Jin OCCUPATION: FT student, PT lier Fav Quote: Efficiency is intelligent laziness! MSN: asuka76@hotmail.com Friendster: asuka76@hotmail.com Mood: