Recently was hooked to this show, Pimp My Ride. Its about this guy named Xzibit, who comes around the neighborhood looking for cars to be pimped. By being pimped, it means that Xzibit will modify your car. And I mean some serious modification. Not just some wimpy mods you will see on the roads here.
It has always been my favorite car, the hatchback Honda Civic. It got another notorious nick name, the ah beng chia. But its kind of sad, cause Honda is going towards the family line and producing Civic with a boot *yuckz*. They stopped production of the Hatchbacks.
Yes!! In this episode that I just watched, they pimped a 1988 Honda Civic! I cannot express my feeling when I saw their finished product. A violet candy paint coat finished off with silver and lime green tribal graphic. *Sweet* Body kit from head to toe, top with a Lamborghini style door looking like a pair of angel wings when u open both doors. *I am melting~~~* And two ultra big speakers and woofers hiding at the back of the car. *somebody save me~~~* That is one tight Civic!
How I wished that would have been my car. Till I can afford something like that, I will just play with my little scale-down Civic at my home. To all the Civic fans out there, Civic RULEZ!
NAME: Miyuki the simple boi DOB: A January Capricorn Baby BLOG DOB: 17th November 2004 LOCATION: The forgotten palace INTEREST: simple stuff HOBBIES: Plastic Model Making, Mahjong w/o stakes Fav Tv show: Mtv Channel, Pimp my ride!!!, Survivor Guatemala!, Da Chang Jin OCCUPATION: FT student, PT lier Fav Quote: Efficiency is intelligent laziness! MSN: asuka76@hotmail.com Friendster: asuka76@hotmail.com Mood: