The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not flunk; He keepeth me from lying down when i should be studying. He gives me new strength. He leadeth me beside the water cooler for a study break; He restoreth my faith in study guides. He leads me to better study habits For my grades sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of borderline grades, I will not have a breakdown; For thou art with me. My prayers and my friends, they comfort me. Thou givest me answers in moments of blankness; Thou anointest my head with understanding. My test paper runneth over with questions I recognize. Surely passing grades and flying colors shall follow me All the days of my examinations, And I shall not have to dwell in this university forever, Amen
***
OH MY GOD *mouth ending in a 'O' shape*, as how Chen Chen would say it.
Today, a cute ger sweet talked to mi. And dun bug mi abt it cos I wont breathe a word. Haha... Even PTLs wont be told the identity.
Hey... I feel SooOOooOOoo flattened! Cos she's a nice ger.
U made my day...
PS: No speculation plz. *I got enough of those already*
NAME: Miyuki the simple boi DOB: A January Capricorn Baby BLOG DOB: 17th November 2004 LOCATION: The forgotten palace INTEREST: simple stuff HOBBIES: Plastic Model Making, Mahjong w/o stakes Fav Tv show: Mtv Channel, Pimp my ride!!!, Survivor Guatemala!, Da Chang Jin OCCUPATION: FT student, PT lier Fav Quote: Efficiency is intelligent laziness! MSN: asuka76@hotmail.com Friendster: asuka76@hotmail.com Mood: