Jus returned from studying outside the corridor outside my humble 3rm flat. Was so focused till a stupid mosquito came buzzing beside me.
Mosquito: Oh plz a mighty being. Spare mi a drop of your precious blood. I need it to reproduce and for the survival of my species. I m the only daughter in my family and high hopes were pinned on mi for this bite. Oh plz a mighty being, I m begging you.
Miyuki diao tat mosquito.
Miyuki: F off, you stupid mosquito. I am trying to study here! I got enough headache with the Marxist loon tuts. I dont need another u. *swings out the universal sign*
Mosquito: Oh a mighty being. Pretty plz. I will oni take 5 seconds of your time. And my entire race will be grateful to your kindness.
Unable to stand the super high pitched wong wong voice of Mrs mosquito, Miyuki darted his lightning fast fist at mosquito.
Miyuki: Gotcha! Bwahaha. This will teach you not to mess with Miyuki. Curse you wretched insect. Now, face death you horrid, no good, son of an insect!
Miyuki squeezing close his fist as tight as possible.
After 5 sec, while releasing his fist, a feeble body flew out through the fingers.
Mosquito: Nananibubu... u didnt kill mi.
Miyuki: @#$%, irritant.
Miyuki stomps back to his humble 3rm flat heading for his computer.
NAME: Miyuki the simple boi DOB: A January Capricorn Baby BLOG DOB: 17th November 2004 LOCATION: The forgotten palace INTEREST: simple stuff HOBBIES: Plastic Model Making, Mahjong w/o stakes Fav Tv show: Mtv Channel, Pimp my ride!!!, Survivor Guatemala!, Da Chang Jin OCCUPATION: FT student, PT lier Fav Quote: Efficiency is intelligent laziness! MSN: asuka76@hotmail.com Friendster: asuka76@hotmail.com Mood: