The system of shared beliefs, norms, values and attitudes which pervades the organization. It is within this that all activities takes place and all decisions are made.
My sis jus landed herself in a new job. Congrads! Its is a moblie game company. Job scope, draw stuff.
Anyway... On to the main point. Chatting over the dinner table, she shared with mi her experience at work. It sort of relate to the topic business culture of IBM I m at now. She was saying, there's a bunch of computer programmers in the company. *point to take note, I termed those nerds as geeks* According to her, she felt the behavior of her new colleagues were so different from the last batch. Putting on my PHD IBM thinking cap to impress her, I casually remarked tat its jus a different business culture she is in now, and she needs to adjust. *a knavish ginz*
K ending the topic of culture and on to something more interesting. GEEKS!
If you feeling uneasy about the following topic cos you accidentally fall into tat topic. PLZ LEAVE IMMEDIATELY!!!
On with our documentary. And those who seeks greater knowledge.
Geeks are a special breed of people, so unique tat they can form their own race. They communicate in programming language. Eg. printf("Error instantiating Connection object\n");. *NOTE! They communicate, they dun speak.* To understand wat they are trying to say, I mean wat information they are trying to transmit, pressing the F1 key may get you some assistances.
Geeks cannot be understood through the normal way. You and me, we see things ard us as true or false, black or white, hot or cold. If you put on a pair of geek's glasses, everything in the world will morph into a whole screen of 1s n 0s. YES, I mean everything! A personal experience of mine. I was in tis topic of a image picture, saying the colors are bery nice. Tis *I dun know wat to call him* started saying "Oh... colors is actually in 1s n 0s in.…." One tight slap of horror got my jaws dropped to the ground.
You may ask, what if a geek becomes your bf? What I m going to say is uncut uncensored and untalented... *Oopz some American Idols left overs, William Hung, re-oopz* below is a little conversation from my sis's office
Colleague: do you always treat ur gf to movies or you all go on Dutch one?
Geek: Oh... I like watching action packed movies. My gf likes those romance type. It depends on wat movie we are watching. If it's a action pack show, I will pay. If it's a romance, she will pay. If nether, we go on Dutch.
Someone gives tat geek a slap left right up down to wake him up plz! But on a second thought, dun waste ur effort. Give mi a break manz. I totally dun have a clue wat tat geek is thinking!
On 14 feb, a geek's gf might jus receive a 3D drawing of a rose in a email with a message attached. "I had drawn this rose with the greatest detail you ever find in the world. Next year, I will draw you a box of Vanhouten Chocolates" Awww~~~ how "romantic".
Gers! Remember to check your bf's wallet for any membership cards of any type of geek societies. Or any Intel processor tattoos on their right shoulders! Its their icon! But look on the bright side... if they fall ill, u can jus remove their casing and change the spoilt component and they will function as per normal again. :p
Oooo... long entry today! Haha... been awhile since I wrote such a long one... Time for a break... Who wan to catch the show "Revenge of the geeks!" or "I know wat you GEEK last summer" with mi?
NAME: Miyuki the simple boi DOB: A January Capricorn Baby BLOG DOB: 17th November 2004 LOCATION: The forgotten palace INTEREST: simple stuff HOBBIES: Plastic Model Making, Mahjong w/o stakes Fav Tv show: Mtv Channel, Pimp my ride!!!, Survivor Guatemala!, Da Chang Jin OCCUPATION: FT student, PT lier Fav Quote: Efficiency is intelligent laziness! MSN: asuka76@hotmail.com Friendster: asuka76@hotmail.com Mood: