Looking into the mirror... OMGosh! White hair! Hahaha... Since when i dun have any... Maybe an overdose of brain juice dehydration pills. Is it true tat ur hair turns white when u start to think? Haha.. Tats not a qus for mi. M a simple boi, not a scientist. Muwahahaha... *thunder thunder*
Looking into the mirror... OMGosh! Wo qiao chui le. Another pimple, another wrinkle. Where is tat Sunshine boi gone to? *prepare plastic bags for readers tat r having green faces... dun puke here n dirty my blog plz!* Haha... Been ages since i last moved my legs. Wonder if i still can cover 7 click. Guess not... Haha... Awww~~ Aircon, refreshment n sleep... Tats life in SIM.
Looking into the mirror... OMGosh! I have changed. Time can realli change a person a lot. I see a different me in the mirror. Someone i dun recognize. I smiled at him, and he smiled back. I m happy to see him grow up. :) I m happy he is making all the change. Aww~~ Dun he look cute? *taking out more plastic bags and paper towels*
Looking into the mirror... OMGosh! He is in...
PS: Some things are not meant to be written... U got to read with ur heart...
***
Hey hey... CNY is here... M thinking of dying my hair again! Haha... Give mi some comment plz!
Haha... I know not handsome lar... Jus eng sui mi lar... Hahaha
NAME: Miyuki the simple boi DOB: A January Capricorn Baby BLOG DOB: 17th November 2004 LOCATION: The forgotten palace INTEREST: simple stuff HOBBIES: Plastic Model Making, Mahjong w/o stakes Fav Tv show: Mtv Channel, Pimp my ride!!!, Survivor Guatemala!, Da Chang Jin OCCUPATION: FT student, PT lier Fav Quote: Efficiency is intelligent laziness! MSN: asuka76@hotmail.com Friendster: asuka76@hotmail.com Mood: