Last blogging day of the week... A little reflection of the week.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and today. A seemingly uninteresting week. Yet I feel so troubled.
"A picture speaks a thousand words."
Friday. Theme wolf. Thumbs up for the guy who guessed in a sec.
Thursday. A gift. Keep denying it and u will lose it someday. Changes happens everyday. Its jus for the good or bad. Welcome to my life.
Wednesday. The sun, a ball of endless energy, resembles life and happiness *in a way*, yet its painted on a cold hard lifeless stone. An irony of life I guess. Things which I should be happy abt, but I m not.
Tuesday. The picture in the entry is titled dark thoughts. Anyone guessed it? Well... wondered if anyone will be bothered to spare an extra moment looking at tat simple picture... My thoughts are clouded. Any attempt to focus always end up losing it after the first few minutes. It's a fight btw self, laziness and my concerns. A 2 against one battle is really tiring. In search for the answer, looking for solution.
Monday. I realized I missed so many things out. I hope to make up for everything.
NAME: Miyuki the simple boi DOB: A January Capricorn Baby BLOG DOB: 17th November 2004 LOCATION: The forgotten palace INTEREST: simple stuff HOBBIES: Plastic Model Making, Mahjong w/o stakes Fav Tv show: Mtv Channel, Pimp my ride!!!, Survivor Guatemala!, Da Chang Jin OCCUPATION: FT student, PT lier Fav Quote: Efficiency is intelligent laziness! MSN: asuka76@hotmail.com Friendster: asuka76@hotmail.com Mood: