Simple boi: Hush Hush. *pass little ger a sweet*
Simple boi: If u cry, it will make ur eyes red red.
Simple boi: and u will not be cute anymore.
Cute little ger: *takes the sweet and smile a little*
Cute little ger: I still feel sad.
Cute little ger: *blows her nose on simple boi's left sleeve*
Simple boi: Eee... Y blow ur nose on my sleeve.
Simple boi: Go along, and play outside in the sun.
Simple boi: Its a beautiful day today.
Cute little ger: Cant find tissue so blow on ur sleeve lor.
Cute little ger: Cute?
Cute little ger: I really cute or u trying to make mi happy.
Simple boi: Hmmm...
Simple boi: Cute little ger asking me a difficult qus.
Simple boi: Teach me how to answer Cute little ger.
Cute little ger: Since u find it so hard to reply means I not cute lar.
Cute little ger: Jus saying it to make me happy.
Cute little ger: Boohoo... U liar!
Simple boi: ???
Simple boi: Its not hard to answer.
Simple boi: But its hard to let u believe wat I say I true.
Simple boi: :)
Cute little ger: Yalor, U'r not convincing me.
Cute little ger: Haha.
Cute little ger: Me disappointed.
Cute little ger: Dun tok to u le.
NAME: Miyuki the simple boi DOB: A January Capricorn Baby BLOG DOB: 17th November 2004 LOCATION: The forgotten palace INTEREST: simple stuff HOBBIES: Plastic Model Making, Mahjong w/o stakes Fav Tv show: Mtv Channel, Pimp my ride!!!, Survivor Guatemala!, Da Chang Jin OCCUPATION: FT student, PT lier Fav Quote: Efficiency is intelligent laziness! MSN: asuka76@hotmail.com Friendster: asuka76@hotmail.com Mood: