Smooth and creamy with a few rough bits mixed in, you are a real treat! You are probably very popular amongst your friends. Remember too much of a good thing is not always good! Don't lay it on too thick!
Was in sch today at 8 in the morning today. M there to take the notes for afternoon. When I was walking out of the sch. I found myself walking against the traffic... Haha. Everyone is jus pouring in for their morning class and I was leaving. Irony?
Went hunting for a nice place to study in the later part of the morning. Went to esplanade’s library hoping to study in its café. While in the library, I was walking round and round trying to figure out where the café is. Was hunting the whole floor for tat little lazy corner. The search was in vain cos the café was actually closed since dec04.
Ended up studying at the MS BK. Think fast food restaurants are still the best places to study. Haha... In library, u will be chased out. Airport is so far and so pack most of the time. Think ff restaurants are still the best. Moreover food is jus within reach... Haha...
NAME: Miyuki the simple boi DOB: A January Capricorn Baby BLOG DOB: 17th November 2004 LOCATION: The forgotten palace INTEREST: simple stuff HOBBIES: Plastic Model Making, Mahjong w/o stakes Fav Tv show: Mtv Channel, Pimp my ride!!!, Survivor Guatemala!, Da Chang Jin OCCUPATION: FT student, PT lier Fav Quote: Efficiency is intelligent laziness! MSN: asuka76@hotmail.com Friendster: asuka76@hotmail.com Mood: