When I stepped into my home after work, the phone rang. Picked it up and heard a "cute" mousy voice. Thought was my cousin Ashley on the other side. I jus replied, "yeah, ah1 yin4 ah. Watsup?"
Then the voice started to crack, and I found out its my Nui Aunt acting cute behind the phone. My gosh... Its been the "dun know how many times" that I fall for tat stupid trick. Wat to do when u have this kinda aunts. Haha...
She was inviting me over tonite for their reunion dinner. Cos my 3rd aunt with her hubby (with I think my 5th n 2nd aunt) are going to turkey for CYN. *to know more details, plz refer to ashley's blog, 28jan entry. It's a bery interesting entry! Mus read!*
Hmmm... But I already had my dinner cooked over at my grandma's house already. Therefore I rejected them. My "cute" aunt actually tried to tempt mi saying that they lacking kars for Mahjong. *she's the one who bought mi into the dark world of gamble when I m still in my primary sch days! Haha.*
M tempted for a moment, not by the mahjong, but the atmosphere over there. Haha. I enjoy jus being there when everyone is around. Haha... Realli! Tats the truth!
My Nui aunt, go on to tell mi better start apple polishing her. Haha.. Cos if not, m not getting my ang baos. N continued asking if m starting to pak tor already a not.. *slap forehead* Wat a topic to start... Haha.. *censored censored* *the rest of the topic is discontinued* Hahaha...
***
If u feel like inhaling methanol in every breath u take, is it a sign of falling ill any moment soon? *Manzzz... of all the time, and it got to be jus b4 CNY.*
NAME: Miyuki the simple boi DOB: A January Capricorn Baby BLOG DOB: 17th November 2004 LOCATION: The forgotten palace INTEREST: simple stuff HOBBIES: Plastic Model Making, Mahjong w/o stakes Fav Tv show: Mtv Channel, Pimp my ride!!!, Survivor Guatemala!, Da Chang Jin OCCUPATION: FT student, PT lier Fav Quote: Efficiency is intelligent laziness! MSN: asuka76@hotmail.com Friendster: asuka76@hotmail.com Mood: