When I first saw this cartoon, it kinda caught my attention already. It looked special... Cos its not like the usual series u will see on a Saturday morning showing on kids central. There is a additional zest of Japanese animation in it... and it made it bery special. (important note: cartoon and animation are two different things) Though I only saw it for once or twice only, the impression it left in my mind was so deep. Jus like... Hahaha...
Yesterday, my sis sent me the mp3 of the theme song of Teen Titans. Though its in jap, it still sounds good to me... there’s this retro mix into the song that appealed to me. Hahaha. I just kept playing it on my computer, while chatting with my sis... till I forgot about the time when I was suppose to meet my friend to study...
Thumbs up from MJ to the creators of Teen Titans... Good job over there! Solid graphics, kewl characters, good humor and an awesome theme song. U caught my heart! Jus like... Hahaha...
***
Penning down what happened to MJ on the first day of class in 2005.
At 3 in the morning, m still wide-awake. My scheming side was plotting for something. It's a little bet I had with little Jas. Hahaha... Feel so bad thinking about it now. Its just an act out of curiosity and disorientation. Everything was oni on paper and was not made real. Sry Jas... made u did those crazy stuff with me. :) For tat, one ice cream will be on me.
Today, went for my IS test in the morning. All my hard work didn't paid off. 7 step cycle, 6 majors types of system, blah blah blah... all didn't come out. Spent the whole day reading and memorizing it yesterday! Manzzz... Well, at least it's a start to my IS revision. Think will flung my paper high high up in the sky. Hahaha...
During the IS lecture. An unexpected invader came into my class. Its non other than the "blur pok". She's here to 'visit' her friend, Val. Well, being mischief by nature, me and my buddy RX started smsing her to leave the room, cos she's taking up our air space in the LT. *hak, I know its lame* Jus got the urge to suan this blur pok whenever I see her. Hahaha.
Went Nee Ann to take lunch with my buddy and PTL. Come to think of it, it has been quite a while since the 3 of us went out together. Missing out on all the finger exercises.
Back to school for Sociology class. Nothing interesting.
Went Bugis alone after class.
In search of something... Can't find it.
Met up with the Hiroshima gang for a cup of coffee.
NAME: Miyuki the simple boi DOB: A January Capricorn Baby BLOG DOB: 17th November 2004 LOCATION: The forgotten palace INTEREST: simple stuff HOBBIES: Plastic Model Making, Mahjong w/o stakes Fav Tv show: Mtv Channel, Pimp my ride!!!, Survivor Guatemala!, Da Chang Jin OCCUPATION: FT student, PT lier Fav Quote: Efficiency is intelligent laziness! MSN: asuka76@hotmail.com Friendster: asuka76@hotmail.com Mood: