Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year 2005 to all my friends out there!

Back from the countdown
Hmmm... Not as great as I thought... Hahaha... Maybe cause all the fireworks were taken out, and together with it the producer took the new year sprite away. Haha.. :p Well, saw the 11 Singapore Idols on stage live, together with some other artist, like Gurmit Singh, etc.
Hmmm... Dun know is it jus me, but I dun feel that new year feeling there... Maybe cause of the recent unfortunate event that took place at neighboring countries. Anyway, its still a new year. Let try something different and out of the norm for this year together... Hahaha... Happy new year once again to all. :)

New year day's morning... After countdown, went back home and log on to msn. Saw the "blur pok" jerlene. Was wondering that she must be suffering throughout the countdown, cos she was behind a tall guy. And no way, she would be able to see the stage... Poor thing. For a moment, I m happy I m born tall. *grinzzz* Had a little chat with Jer and my twin brother cum OGL, Larry(poor chap, drown in his courseworks). I slept at ard 6 in the morning.
I was sleeping. My mom tried to wake me up, cause my dad is bring the family together with my grandma to eat breakfast. Hmmm. I didn't know tat b4 hand and just couldn't be bothered to wake up. Oopzzz... But I still got egg tarts, char siew paus and a bowl of fish porridge for breakfast... What a nice new year breakfast. I love my family... Heehee.
Hmmm... But my first sleep didn't go tat well. First was my mom. After tat, there's this Chinese band playing the gongs downstairs... SOOOO noisy... After tat, I got 2 illegal racers(my bro and my sis playing Need for Speed), racing in my room... they turned the sound till so loud... How to sleep...
So in the afternoon, I just shooo my sis away from my computer... left it on, and went back to sleep... So sry, I didn't answer ur msg... I didn't mean it.

***

The best 2004 moment of MJ.
To have joined the SIM SRC camp... and met U :p






Miyuki leaving skool at 4:42 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

***



JuZ A SiMpLe BoI


NAME:
Miyuki the simple boi
DOB:
A January Capricorn Baby
BLOG DOB:
17th November 2004
LOCATION:
The forgotten palace
INTEREST:
simple stuff
HOBBIES:
Plastic Model Making, Mahjong w/o stakes
Fav Tv show:
Mtv Channel, Pimp my ride!!!, Survivor Guatemala!, Da Chang Jin
OCCUPATION:
FT student, PT lier
Fav Quote:
Efficiency is intelligent laziness!
MSN:
asuka76@hotmail.com
Friendster:
asuka76@hotmail.com
Mood:


SCCCRREEAAMM

HERE!!!






Past To Remember

  • My 25th Birthday!
  • Unconscious Incompetance
  • The Phone Saga


  • Past Year Papers
  • 2004 November
  • 2004 December
  • 2005 January
  • 2005 February
  • 2005 March
  • 2005 April
  • 2005 May
  • 2005 June
  • 2005 July
  • 2005 August
  • 2005 September
  • 2005 October
  • 2005 November
  • 2005 December
  • 2006 January
  • 2006 February
  • 2006 March
  • 2006 April
  • 2006 May
  • 2006 June
  • 2006 July
  • 2006 Augest
  • 2006 September
  • 2006 October
  • 2006 November


  • Friends
    @shpixie aka. chicky cousin
    Jasmine
    Jerlene
    Larry aka my double
    Lynette
    RX the Gorilla
    Teo Henserm-story of a yandao
    w3n.d33
    XinLin

    Nice links
    Seasport Club!
    Seasports Club Forum
    My Diving Instructor
    Uncle Allan @ Onescuba


    How i spend my hours
    Orisinal: Morning Sunshine
    Nanaca Crash
    notpron
    Street of Fire

    Fotos
    underconstruction


    blogger for engine.
    blogskins for the skins.

    No of clicks on
    my bloggie



    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com