Good Morning one and all... Its been quite some time since I last updated... Sry for the long wait.. M bz with some things. Heehee... Its jus the start of 2005, and m so bz already. I really dun know how it will be like in the later part of the year. Though sometimes I cant even find a moment for a break, but m really enjoying tis kinda life. Haha...
Plz remind me to take a break if u see me trying too hard. :)
Thought jus write a little note to all my friends.
To Jasmine:
Ur first on my list! Stay cheerful and happy always. U r everything I can wish for in a friend. Dun let little things pull ur spirits down, like wat u always tell me, Xiang Kai Yi Dian. Heehee.
To RX buddy:
Haha... Accidentally found out ur little secret, RX. Haha... Go for it, boi! Need help jus call out the magic word, "Mr Bean". Des n me will always be there!
To PTL Des:
Good luck in ur studies, u study freako! Cheers to the friendship of the three poly knuckleheads!
To ML:
How to forget you! My PTL's FTL cum Jas's PTL. Impossible to skip you one. Heehee. Thankzz for the chicken rice! So nei jiu to eat free chicken rice.
To MX:
M truly awed by your life. You r truly a romantic n happening ger! Hey, Another cheers here to the Maths clique. Erm... I haven pay for our Christmas04's present yet + I didn’t get anything also. Haha.
To Jer the Blur Pok:
Hmmm... Got do wat I told u abt the Christmas present a not? Haha. Mus remember to do it everyday, and your froggy prince will be appearing soon..
To Ah Ger and WJ:
Think everyday its like a holiday to u two now... Haha... Happy Holidays!
To Nette:
Though I cant compare to any of those in ur dearie list, m still your friend. Remember, your not alone, you got lotsa friends beside you. :) Always Smilezzz!
To Cherise:
No, I didn’t forget abt my promise to go shopping with u.
Owe you an ice cream.
Every time cant "pong mian" with you in sch one. :'(
Lalalala~~~
To Larry Twinz:
*pat on the back* Good luck in ur projects. GanBaTe!
Dun we look alike? My Sis thought i was taking a pic by the mirror.
To fuzzy:
Everyone is asking if fuzzy is my meimei already. Haha. M always asking U to do things for me. A big Tankew to my dearest Sis here. *hugz* Heehee.. ;p
To Ashpixie:
U cheater! I told you abt mine, and u didn’t share yours! Go find a job lar... Shaking too much leg at home isn’t good for a pixie.
To u:
Too much to say in tis little blog here. :S I Mis U
NAME: Miyuki the simple boi DOB: A January Capricorn Baby BLOG DOB: 17th November 2004 LOCATION: The forgotten palace INTEREST: simple stuff HOBBIES: Plastic Model Making, Mahjong w/o stakes Fav Tv show: Mtv Channel, Pimp my ride!!!, Survivor Guatemala!, Da Chang Jin OCCUPATION: FT student, PT lier Fav Quote: Efficiency is intelligent laziness! MSN: asuka76@hotmail.com Friendster: asuka76@hotmail.com Mood: