Ill mannered kid. Tis kid went to work. He's supposed to be stationed at point A. Instead he made a mistake and went to point B for work. Seeing Hardworking aunty working at standing at point B early, he argued with her insisting that he is working at point B. (Btw he's already late for work.) And demanded dat Hardworking aunty to march over to point A to work.
The situation came to King Gorilla's awareness. King Gorilla gave the word for kid to roll back to point A immediately. And tat ended the moody event.
BoooOooOoo to u kid! *thumbs down!* Even an aunty also wan to bully.
***
I mus stay focused. Time is short. Situation does allow me to side track for any moment. Argh! I m lost. Jus like Alice in Wonderland. *Erm... I know it doesn't match* Wat should I do. I m trying to find a Buddha's leg to hug, and cling my dear life on it. *Grasp grasp* I cant breath. Someone help mi! How can I produce a 30 page report for my IS assignment! *KO*
Once again, I get the taste of school life after so many yrs. :p
***
For info only
A Gothic Lolita is a Japanese teen or young adult who dresses in amazingly elaborate Gothic looking babydoll costumes. On the weekends these women walk the streets of Tokyo and Osaka and fill Yoyogi Park and Harajuku neighborhood where they pose for tourist's pictures and sit around looking pretty. They are beautiful, glamorous, doll-like manifestations of their favorite Visual Rock stars.
NAME: Miyuki the simple boi DOB: A January Capricorn Baby BLOG DOB: 17th November 2004 LOCATION: The forgotten palace INTEREST: simple stuff HOBBIES: Plastic Model Making, Mahjong w/o stakes Fav Tv show: Mtv Channel, Pimp my ride!!!, Survivor Guatemala!, Da Chang Jin OCCUPATION: FT student, PT lier Fav Quote: Efficiency is intelligent laziness! MSN: asuka76@hotmail.com Friendster: asuka76@hotmail.com Mood: