Woke up today... went to brush my teeth... stood infront of the mirror... saw a boi with half closed eyes n hair all standing up towards the left. I took my left hand up and tried to press my hair down... It didn't work. Didn't bothered abt it... started brushing my teeth. Walked around the house with tat silly look. Still cant be bothered.
Around 11 in the lift. Peeped at myself in the reflective metal on the lift. Still hanging tat stupid look on me. Reached first floor, walked towards my grandma's house with my hand on that side of my hair... wet my hair and finally ended my agony. I hate short hair... Hahaha.
***
Yesterday I log onto the student portal. To my horror, my mock exams will start on the 23rd next month... OMGosh... tats like jus 50 days away... For a moment... I felt the fear that I knew long ago during my O's... (Hahaha... good old stress-free poly days) Just a reminder to all my friends... its time to study already. :p Remind me plz... :)
NAME: Miyuki the simple boi DOB: A January Capricorn Baby BLOG DOB: 17th November 2004 LOCATION: The forgotten palace INTEREST: simple stuff HOBBIES: Plastic Model Making, Mahjong w/o stakes Fav Tv show: Mtv Channel, Pimp my ride!!!, Survivor Guatemala!, Da Chang Jin OCCUPATION: FT student, PT lier Fav Quote: Efficiency is intelligent laziness! MSN: asuka76@hotmail.com Friendster: asuka76@hotmail.com Mood: