Iceman from the Xmen had always been one of my childhood heroes. His cool had always leaved me in awe. The way he glides around in the animated series always kept me fascinated. He got this magic that glued me to the TV when he makes his limited appearance. He hardly make any appearance, cause he's jus an insignificant character in the story. But every time when he comes out, he never failed to keep mi in high admiration. Thumbs up for ICEMAN!!!
Well I always fascinate being able to glide like him freely with the touch of coolness... Hahaha... Today my dream come to reality... I went Ice Skating! Things started out not that bad... Hey... m always bery lousy in activities requiring balancing. N I m quite surprise with wat I m doing... everything is fine till my hunger for speed grew and wanted to go faster... Haha.. Hmmm... the first few tries, I didn't really get my balance. Well.. hahaha... giving up isn't really a word from my dictionary... Haha... N I tried again... N I flew! (jus like wat ICEMAN does in the cartoon, without the style) Hahaha... on my fours and crash landed on my butt... OUCH!!!
NAME: Miyuki the simple boi DOB: A January Capricorn Baby BLOG DOB: 17th November 2004 LOCATION: The forgotten palace INTEREST: simple stuff HOBBIES: Plastic Model Making, Mahjong w/o stakes Fav Tv show: Mtv Channel, Pimp my ride!!!, Survivor Guatemala!, Da Chang Jin OCCUPATION: FT student, PT lier Fav Quote: Efficiency is intelligent laziness! MSN: asuka76@hotmail.com Friendster: asuka76@hotmail.com Mood: