Dear blog,
Been neglecting u for the past few days. So packed with thoughts...
Today is jus another lazy afternoon... It's a break from pillow business. Slacking with my siblings, playing Xbox together. I keep losing to them in the game, soul calibre. They are crushing mi without much effort, how embarrassing. All their secret trainings and restless hours of practicing had all shown in the play. I jus lost my touch already... Hahaha. For some reasons, I've been hiding lesser in my cosy house of mine already.
***
The type of customer I hate...
When I approach a customer and ask "Can I help u?"
"No", "Jus browsing" and stuff like dat... when I hear replies like these... it juz lowers my motivation greatly lor... sianzzz... What ever... jus try to shift my attention to some other things lor... hahaha...
***
Gifting
How do I choose a present for someone...
Been asking for opinions for the past few days...
Some replies...
Buy an expensive gift lor.
Get something that she/he needs/wants.
Gift her something tat when she wears it, everyone will notice her.
I dun know... there's a saying. "It's the thought tat counts"... I interpret tat as its not really wat u gave to the person tat's important... it's the meaning behind it... hahaha... maybe times have changed, gota update myself... :)
NAME: Miyuki the simple boi DOB: A January Capricorn Baby BLOG DOB: 17th November 2004 LOCATION: The forgotten palace INTEREST: simple stuff HOBBIES: Plastic Model Making, Mahjong w/o stakes Fav Tv show: Mtv Channel, Pimp my ride!!!, Survivor Guatemala!, Da Chang Jin OCCUPATION: FT student, PT lier Fav Quote: Efficiency is intelligent laziness! MSN: asuka76@hotmail.com Friendster: asuka76@hotmail.com Mood: